Our Ref: ABPFEON CRS/03/VOL.1/004
APPROVED AND RECOGNISED PAGEANTS IN CROSS RIVER STATE
The Association of Beauty Pageant & Fashion Exhibition Organizers of Nigeria, Cross River State Chapter do hereby publish officially all recognised Pageants as approved by the Association to operate but under guidelines.
(1) Miss Hospitality Ambassador Nigeria
(2) Miss Noble South South Int’l
(3) Africa King & Queen Culture Pageant (Not held yet)
(4) Mr And Miss Teens Nigeria Beauty Pageant
(5) Diamond Queen Nigeria Ambassador.
(6) Queen Of Nature Nigeria.
(7) Face of Cross River Beauty Pageant
(8) Ambassador of Unity Nigeria Beauty Pageant
(9) Queen of Gold Africa Beauty Pageant
(10) Elegant Queen Africa Beauty Pageant
(11) Miss VIP Cross River Beauty Pageant
(12) Miss Nigerian Carnival Queen Beauty Pageant
(13) Most Famous King and Queen Beauty Pageant
(14) Little Miss Valentine Beauty Pageant (kiddies)
(15) House of Lavender (Fashion Contest)
(16) Little Miss Obudu Beauty Pageant
(17) Mr And Miss Tourism Northern Cross River
(18) Campus Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria
(19) Mr & Miss Nigerian Campus
(20) Mr & Miss Ankara
(21) Miss Local government
(22) Mr & Miss ICT Cross River.
(23) Miss Humanright Nigeria
(24) Anor Ajagang Beauty Pageant
(25) D E ‘ HOUSE NIGERIA/ Erstaklas.
(26) Face of GreenValley Hotel
(27) Face of Geonel Empire
(28) Miss Millennium Nigeria
(29) Miss Equity Africa
(30) Face of Culture King & Queen Pageant and Awards
(31) Cross River Most Influential Queen Beauty Pageant
(32) Face Of Avix Mobile Nigeria Limited
(32) Miss Africa (Calabar) International Beauty Pageant
(33) Mr & Miss Leboku Int’l
(34) King & Queen of Northfest Beauty Pageant
(35) Miss Agriculture Nigeria Beauty Pageant
This is a strict warning to those willing and intending to host a Pageant in Cross River State to do so inline with the constitutional bylaws of the association, which gives room for proper registration and approval of pageant before hosting.
Upon approval to host a Pageant in Cross River State, such Brand or individual must undergo a registration process of providing the following documents; Copy of CAC, CRSIRS Tin Number and payment of full membership fee, dues and other legal requirements.
The Association of Beauty Pageant & Fashion Exhibition Organizers of Nigeria, Cross River State Chapter has taken a bold step to stop in totality all illegal and unregistered pageants from hosting without proper approval. We are fully committed to ensuring that a proper regulatory system is employed to further curtail the vices that seems to have eaten the industry deeply making us further lose our status as a tourism destination in Nigeria. Therefore, we must as a matter of urgency protect and safeguard our tourism status quo.
We are also committed to tackle issues of fairness in judging, and delivery of fair judgement on stage to crown deserved winners. The idea of stage-managing a contest to crown winners pre-arranged to win, leaves an impression in the minds of participants that pageantry is a scam, and that continues to spread bad impression as regard Pageantry across the state, which we need to regain.
Pageantry is a beautiful thing, therefore it should not be seen on the premise of evil as some individuals have turned it to be. We should embrace it, love it, accept it and respect those opportune to be crowned Queens
The general public is hereby advised as a matter of carefulness to avoid totally any Brand or organisation proposing a pageant without any approval or endorsement letter from the association for the purpose of fraud.
Inline with the above, all intending pageants or delegates willing to participate in any contest across the state should get proper details about such contest from the association Secretariat.
Address: Pyramid Hotels No 117 Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar Cross River State or call +234 803 605 5417, +234 803 211 9693, +234 803 269 5322
PRESIDENT – ABPFEON CRS CHAPTER